Translate

Friday, August 23, 2024

WHO , WHAT , WHY ?

Hello, musicaholics! This is my very first blog, so it will only be an introduction to who I am, what I do, and the purpose of this blog.

My name is Shiva Mishra, and I am a singer, songwriter, and composer. I have written over 30 songs, which will be published sooner or later because, as of today, I don't have the resources.

I will share my journey with you all as a musician starting today. You will get to know me better, and if someone in the future wants to be a musician, I think they can go through my journey and get an idea of how everything works. That is the purpose of this blog series, "Chronicles of a Musician."

Follow me on my journey, and you will know what I truly dream of and strive to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

आज कलम उठाई रुसवाई

आज कलम उठाई रुसवाई सोच में पड़ गई तन्हाई है उसका दिन की रिहाई बेड़ियों में बँध गई वो ख़्वाबों की प्याली आज आई… वो हरजाई दूर कहीं, पास...