Translate

Monday, October 27, 2025

A Quarter Here - a quarter there

My Sound engineering course is just one week away from completion. I have learned so much here under Saurabh Kumar sir. Everything was new, and I made sure to take notes, practice, and actually apply what I learned.

As a course project, I wrote, composed, and mix-mastered a New Jingle for Oreo. That process taught me how far I have come in a short time.

A Sound engineer needs a proper setup. After exploring and understanding my needs, I finalized the best options in my budget. I already have the ATH M50x headphones, which are incredible. Next I will get a  MIDI keyboard and the SSL 2 audio interface. Once my exam is done in November, I will receive my certificate as a sound engineer.

Meanwhile, I am preparing for my upcoming show on 29 November at a farm: The Bombay Diaries Set 1, Act 1. I am trying something fresh. All the songs are connected through a story. This feels right for me as a writer and singer, and I want to continue this format for future shows. Let’s see where it leads.

In December, I have my Second-year diploma written exam from Prayagraj Sangeet Samiti. Classical music is a long journey and I know I have miles to go, but I am growing and I will reach where I want to be.

Through all this, I am also planning to join a studio as an intern so I can gain practical experience and sharpen everything I have learned.

That's all for today,

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

आज कलम उठाई रुसवाई

आज कलम उठाई रुसवाई सोच में पड़ गई तन्हाई है उसका दिन की रिहाई बेड़ियों में बँध गई वो ख़्वाबों की प्याली आज आई… वो हरजाई दूर कहीं, पास...